**PRICE IMPROVEMENT**FOLLOW CDC GUIDELINE AND RECOMMENDATION FOR COVID-19 SAFEGUARDS WHEN VIEWING. DO NOT TOUCH THE SURFACE. WEAR MASK AND TAKE SHOES OFF OR USE SHOE COVERS THEN TAKE THEM WITH YOU WHEN LEAVING. HAND SANITIZER IS PROVIDED ON PREMISE** NO MORE THAN 3 PERSONS INCLUDING THE REALTOR CAN GO IN AT A TIME. Stunning 5 BR and 4.5 BA Colonial with over 4,900 finished Sqft. in well sought Laurel Hill Community. New Hardwood flooring on main level and basement and hardwood stairway to bedroom level (11/2020). New laminate flooring in all bedrooms (12/2020). New SS refrigerator (2019). New roof (2019). **** 1 year homeowner warranty. **SHOWN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY** 2 HOUR NOTICE** CALL & TEXT. Pls do not go show WITHOUT receiving confirmation.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Vinyl Siding
4,946 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Laurel Hill Landbay
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Sitting Room, Foyer, Office, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Water Dispenser
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone, Central.
- Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside
- Bay Window(s)
- 1. Stone.
- Additional Interior Features
- Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Chair Rail, Breakfast Area, Attic Storage
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Community Center, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price